Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Man Crush Monday




So, I chuckle a little bit every time I see someone post something about "man crush monday" on social media... maybe it's because I turn 30 in a few short months and I'm getting old, or maybe it's simply because my "man crush" hasn't changed since I was 17!  Either way, ya'll let me tell you about this amazing man of mine.... he is such a precious example of Christ's love to me.  He works himself to the bone trying to provide for our family, is the most hands-on, amazing daddy, and he serves me and his babies in so many ways.  I can't think of a more selfless, loving individual out there... and he's mine!  I am so blessed to be his wife, the momma to his babies, and his best friend.  Cameron will give you the clothes off his back, and you would never hear a word of complaint about it!  Oh, and did I mention he can COOK?!  Seriously, I don't praise him enough or tell him how very thankful I am to get to do life with him everyday, but he makes it such a precious ride!  I pray that my daughter finds a man just like him one day... she's certainly had a good example!


No comments:

Post a Comment