Fall is in full swing, and with it comes the start of one of Lily Kate's most favorite things.... dance class! This year my munchkin gets to do a class all by herself! She doesn't have to have Mommy dance with her any more! She is in ballet with about 15 other 3 year olds and she is having a ball! The only problem is..... she doesn't like her ballet shoes! She has always been funny about things on her feet. If shoes or socks don't feel JUST RIGHT, she won't wear them! I guess ballet shoes must fall under the wrong category because it is a fight every week trying to get her to keep them on! I would much rather be barefoot too, but unfortunately, the dance teacher requires that ballet shoes be worn. We'll see how it goes... for now I'm appeased knowing what a cute little dancer she is!
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment