As a wife and a mommy, life sure does get BUSY! But every now and then the Lord makes me stop and take a moment to realize just how precious those busy days are! Our family has always cherished our time together, but as Cameron and I have watched Lily Kate grow... we've realized life seems to be passing us by in a flash! With Sterling's arrival being just weeks away now, I take time daily to praise the Lord for my precious husband and my healthy daughter! Cameron Kidd has been one of the most precious gifts that God has ever given me. In the face of numerous obstacles, he has stepped up and loved/cherished me like no other! I praise God for the man that he has become.... a Godly leader for his wife and daughter, a wonderful provider, and someone that makes Lily Kate and I laugh uncontrollably! As for my Lily Kate.... well, there's no surprise that she completely captivated my heart on the day she was born! She brings so much joy to our lives and she fills our every day with smiles and laughter! I know that Cameron and I have many areas to grow in as parents, but boy do we cherish every minute with that sweet face! We served dinner at the Ronald McDonald House the other night, and what a precious reminder it was to praise God for those rosey cheeks and that bouncing energy all day long! I will never take that for granted!
As I am continually reminded..... MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment