Pretty much the last half of February we've had snow in Raleigh. While I always hope we will see at least one good snow a year, I wasn't necessarily rooting for two and a half weeks of it! It was a beautiful sight, though, and the kids absolutely LOVED being out of school and having nothing to do but stay at home in their pajamas! We had pancake breakfasts, went sledding on the "ice" and built two pretty cool snowmen! Neither of my kids were a fan of having to bundle up in all of that snow gear, but they got over it as soon as they were out their throwing snowballs at each other! Living in Raleigh my whole life, I'm not sure I remember their being a year with this much snow when I was growing up! Thankful my kiddos got to see it, play in it, and have such a precious time at home... now I'm praying for Spring!!
Saturday, March 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment