Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Photo Dump - May

I was going through pictures today and wanted to post a few of my favorites from the month of May!  Time is flying by so quickly, and my babies seem to change everyday!  Trying to capture every minute I can!
Daddy's cutest member of CTO!

Lily Kate is loving having a neighborhood to ride her bike in!

We try to enjoy every sunny day that we can!

Making the most of snuggles from my boy while he still loves it!

Sweaty days at the park are so much fun!

This little guy is happy as can be in his stroller!

We are in FULL PRINCESS MODE in our house these days!

Blue eyes....

Lily Kate and I love to bake cakes... and have birthday parties.... for no reason!

Future hunter?  In flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment