Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In Daddy's Shoes

Lily Kate had a Daddy/Daughter date night the other night while Mommy was at church. Before I left, they were playing on the floor and our little monkey took an interest in Daddy's boots. Before I knew it, he had her standing in his shoes with his cowboy hat on! She thought it was hilarious, and she was bouncing up a storm in his shoes! It was like looking at a midget version of her Daddy standing there! They had a wonderful time on their date night and Daddy held down the fort while Mommy was away! It is so precious to see what a special relationship they already have and I know that it will only get stronger as she grows!



1 comment: