Lily Kate's daddy requested that I post these pictures. Last weekend we went out on our first date since Lily Kate was born. I surprised Cam with tickets to the World's Toughest Rodeo at the RBC center for his Valentine's present. Lily Kate's Nini and Pops came over to keep her for a few hours while we went to watch the cowboys ride bulls, bucking horses, and saddle broncs. Lily Kate was of course in heaven with her two adoring fans here to dote on her the whole time! Nini and Pops did a great job keeping her on her schedule, and she was sleeping like an angel when we got home. I woke her up to nurse her, so she looks pretty sleepy in her pictures! Date night was wonderful and the funniest part was, all her mommy and daddy did all night long was talk about her! I guess that's the life of a parent.... oh so worth it!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment