Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Project 365

I've been intrigued by an idea called Project 365 for a while now... You take a picture a day for 365 days to show something from each day that happened that year.  It doesn't have to be anything special, monumental, or even unique... just the normal everyday goings on of your family.  I decided that I was going to do Project 365 when 2014 started.  Guess what?  I'm ALREADY BEHIND!  I'm going to attempt to post a picture every night from something that has happened or we have done that day and post a single caption with it.  At the end of the year, I'm going to have a book made for Lily Kate and Sterling so that years down the road, they can look back and see what their life was like in 2014.  They may end up thinking it's totally cheesy, or hopefully they will appreciate that their Mommy tried to capture these moments every day.  Either way.... Here goes!

1.1.14
An attempt at getting both my babies to smile for a picture!

1.2.14
A chilly day at the park didn't stop Sterling from having a blast!

1.3.14
Playing at Young's Gym for Eli's birthday!
1.4.14
Shopping fun at the mall with my babies!
1.5.14
A quiet Sunday afternoon nap on Daddy's chest!

1.6.14
Painting fingernails is serious business!

1.7.14
Everyone loves Starbucks cake pops!


No comments:

Post a Comment