Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Where's the pause button?

Life seems to get busier by the day and I often find myself trying my best to take it all in... And wishing I could freeze a moment in time! I know every parent has moments where they feel like they could pull their hair out if they hear their child whine one more time... But I just can't seem to get enough of my babies lately! I guess I really can't classify Lily Kate as a "baby" anymore. She likes to remind us that she is a "big girl", and that she can do everything by herself... Or so she thinks! It hardly seems possible that she is 3. I feel like I blinked and she went from a baby to a toddler! It's crazy! She is so FUN though! Lily Kate has a zeal for life that I wish I could replicate for all of us! I pray she keeps it! Her imagination is incredible and she loves to PLAY! The funny thing is, she plays teacher! She often tells her "class" to "shush" because it is her turn to talk! Who knows... Maybe I have a future teacher on my hands! As for sweet Sterling, he is still a little peanut, but growing slowly but surely! He grins all the time and coos up a storm! He holds his head up so well now and he finally fits in 3 month clothes! We think we might have a tooth pop through any time now too! He is teething like crazy! Since things are so busy, we try to have as many "family dates" as possible. We usually let Lily Kate pick where we eat, and she chooses either Mexican or Fujisan! We take lots of park trips as a family too! Our nights are usually spent at home playing Barbie, playing in Lily Kate's restaurant, or doing art with our sweet girl! It might sound boring to some, but it's one previous life to this tired, but thankful mommy!















No comments:

Post a Comment