Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Monday, October 24, 2011

NC State Fair 2011


Lily Kate just took her second trip to the NC State Fair this week!  This year was such a change from last year.... she's walking, talking, and she could even ride the rides!  Lily Kate was mesmorized by all of the lights, people, and the food!  She's just like her Mommy and Daddy... she loves to eat!  We were so excited to find out that she was big enough to ride on a couple of the rides.  She rode the train with her Daddy,  the carousel with Mommy, the fire truck with Pop, and she jumped in the tea cups with Nini!  Lily Kate was so excited about the rides, and she thought she was big stuff being able to hold the tickets too!  We ate all of the normal fair foods, but I think Lily Kate's favorite was her ice cream!  The most outstanding part of the fair for our little monkey were the animals.  She absolutely squealed when she saw the cows, horses, pigs, and chickens.  She was making all of their noises and the grin didn't leave her face the whole night!  We might have a future veterinarian on our hands!  It's so neat for Cam and I to watch her experience all of the things that were special to us as a child.  I don't think I've ever missed a year at the Fair, and I'm so glad that Lily Kate had such a special time!  Too bad it's another year before it comes around again!








1 comment:

  1. love the pictures Meg! Especially the one of Lily Kate on the carousel!

    ReplyDelete