It is so amazing to watch as Lily Kate transitions from that precious baby that she was, to a beautiful tenderhearted little girl! She loves putting on clothes and she goes in her closet and plays with the clothes that are hanging up. She carries her shoes around the house and even tries to walk around in mommy's shoes! The other day she was playing in the bathroom while I took a shower. I keep safe things for her to play with in the bottom bathroom drawer because she has figured out how to pull it out! When I got out of the shower to dry off, I looked at her and she had pulled out one of my headbands and put it on her head the right way! She was walking around the house wearing the headband and she even went over and grabbed her purse and carried it on one arm! I'm so excited to watch her become this amazing little girl that God has planned for her to be and my prayer for her is that her heart will be as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment