Lily Kate and I got to go with Nini and Pops on a trip to Charlotte to visit with Jessica, David, Kate, and Hampton over Memorial Day Weekend. Cameron left for Africa on Friday, so we hopped in the car to spend the weekend at the Gardner's home! Lily Kate had a blast playing with Kate and Hampton. Kate is quite the babysitter, and she kept Lily Kate's attention for quite a while! We met at an outdoor shopping area for dinner on Saturday and listened to music by the fountain after dinner. We went to church with the Gardner's on Sunday and spent the afternoon at the pool! It was such a wonderful weekend and we hated to see it end. Lily Kate's Aunt Jessica spoiled her rotten for sure!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I say this a lot but Lily Kate is too cute! Glad you had a fun weekend!!
ReplyDelete