Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Peas In a Pod




I hear often enough how much my sweet girl looks like her Daddy, so I couldn't help but post these pictures. Cam is the epitome of a smitten father and he scoops Lily Kate out of my arms to love on her the minute he walks through the door. He insists that she loves to watch hunting with him and that is what they are doing in the pacifier picture! I am so thankful that Lily Kate is going to grow up with such a loving Daddy... I'm sure they will have a very special relationship!

1 comment: