Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Super Bowl




On Sunday, we went to watch the Super Bowl with Sarah, Scott, and Georgia Mae and we had a blast! Georgia was great with Lily Kate and showered her with hugs and kisses. Sarah is Cameron's cousin... and a wonderful one at that! I feel blessed that I "inherited" her when I married Cam! We chowed down on pizza and wings, and they even surprised me with a cookie cake and homemade ice cream! YUMMM! Lily Kate will be so blessed to have such wonderful family to spend time with as she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment