Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Strollin' at the Park


Lily Kate and I decided to take advantage of all of these pretty days that we have had lately and we headed out to Baileywick Road Park! Apparently that was a popular idea because there were tons of moms there with their kids! I kept thinking how fun it will be to go there and watch Lily Kate run around and play on the jungle gyms! I'm sure the time will fly between now and then... so I'm definitely not rushing it! Lily Kate and I went 3 different days to take our walks around the green way and every time she fell asleep! It must be like NyQuil to her! Too bad I can't stroll her around in the middle of the night if she is fussy! :-) It was a precious time to spend with my baby girl and it made for some great prayer time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment