Wow has the time flown by! I can't believe it is already November and we only have 6 weeks left until Lily Kate's due date. So much has changed in the last few weeks.... I have grown immensely and people at school tell me everyday how much bigger I've gotten! :-) I guess it was about time! Lily Kate is moving around all the time now. She likes to play games with her Daddy too! When Cam puts his hand on my stomach and presses down, she will kick wherever his hand is... no matter where he moves it! Of course, he thinks that she is already a Daddy's girl!
I was talking to a friend at work the other day who shared with me about a couple who just lost their baby at 4 days old. She said they were holding him in their arms when he passed away. Not only did this bring me to tears, but it also made me realize how much I want to cherish each movement I feel and how thankful I am for my baby girl. We haven't even met her yet and already we can't imagine life without her! Cameron and I go sit in her room often and talk or pray and it's like she's already so much apart of us that we can't remember what life was like before she was conceived! People always told me I would never know love like that until I became a parent... and now I know what they were talking about. Cameron and I feel such an immense love for her and we would do everything in our power to protect her, keep her from harm, and show her what it truly means to be loved every minute of every day! I only hope we can be the type of parents that Jesus would have us to be... and ultimately show her His love! I pray that my baby girl will come to know her Heavenly Father at a very early age and that she can experience much of her life enjoying His presence and a close relationship with Him! It's hard to comprehend... but I know He loves her much more than Cameron and I could ever dream of!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lily is a blessed little girl already. And I, too, pray that she will come to know Jesus at a very early age. You and Cameron will teach her from her first day how much He loves her! love nini
ReplyDelete