Life is hectic, and crazy at best, but oh what a joy it is to hear someone call you "mommy" or "daddy". This is just an account of our daily happenings in this crazy thing we call life. No matter what happens in our day, it's always fun to "kidd" around!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Maternity Pictures

This was taken yesterday... we were celebrating Cameron's 25th birthday! I had 3 people ask me in one day if I was pregnant, or just wearing a big sweater! Haha!
Wow! Believe it or not, I will be 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow... and we only have 8 more weeks until we can meet our baby girl! It's almost unbelievable to me how quickly this process has gone... but I sure can't wait to look into the face of my precious baby. Cameron and I took our maternity pictures today at a beautiful park in Wake Forest. There were tons of old barns, beautiful magnolia trees, and the bluest skies you have ever seen! Our photographer was fantastic and I'm hoping she captured some beautiful shots of my baby bump! We took lots of pictures with Cameron kissing my stomach and his hands on Lily... my stomach is kind of lopsided right now because aparently our daughter has her but pressed up against one side! He kept laughing because the whole time he had his hands on my stomach, she kept kicking his fingers! She already likes to play games with her Daddy! We left the park and came back to our house to take some pictures on our porch and to take the more intimate drape pictures. Our photographer used some alphabet blocks that we had in our nursery and spelled Lily's name on my stomach. Lily was moving so much that she kept kicking the blocks off every time we would put them up there.... she certainly is an active baby. It's probably my fault... all of the bouncing around I do in aerobics every week! Anyway, today was certainly a memorable moment and I know that we will have beautiful pictures to show Lily Kate one day when she is older!




No comments:

Post a Comment